Thanks, Scott. Are you using the same two-node CAS servers as your memcached
servers; or do you have separate servers for your memcached. One thing that
worries us about memcached is the single-point of failure. Do you use a
backend DB to reduce the risk (check memchached, if not exists check DB and
load to memcached).?

Thanks,
Rolly

Rolly Ferolino