Yes, we are using a maven overlay.

I will see if I can figure out a way to run a debugger on this. I don't
do much java development, and the fact that this is on a unix host,
combined with the ACLs we have in place to protect some of the resources
might make debugging an interesting challenge.

Thanks for the advice.

Jeff

Ahsan Imam wrote:
> [...]
>>         at
> java.io.BufferedInputStream.read1(BufferedInputStream.java:258)
>>         at
> java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:317)
>>         at com.sun.jndi.ldap.Connection.run(Connection.java:805)
>> Caused by: sun.security.pkcs11.wrapper.PKCS11Exception:
>> CKR_OPERATION_NOT_INITIALIZED
>>         at
> sun.security.pkcs11.wrapper.PKCS11.C_EncryptUpdate(Native Method)
>>         at
> sun.security.pkcs11.P11Cipher.implUpdate(P11Cipher.java:510)
>>         ... 17 more
>
>> - From googling, this appears to be an issue with encryption --
> but I am
>> not sure where I went wrong or managed to break things.
>
>> This is java 1.6.0, cas 3.3.5, and Solaris 10.
>
>> Any suggestions before I go bald?
>
>> Thanks,
>
>> Jeff
>

>> Jeff Chapin wrote:
>>> I had actually been barking up that tree -- using BindLdap, and not
>>> FastBind, but had to move in different directions. I will try to
>>> replicate your results in the morning and see what I can come up
> with.
>
>>> Thanks for the pointers!
>
>>> Jeff

> the point where I am seeing the output you expect to see.
> about to expire message is only shown when you request a service
> ticket, it's not shown when only a ticket granting ticket is requested.
> org.jasig.cas.adaptors.ldap.BindLdapAuthenticationHandler for your
> LDAP authentication handler in deployerConfigContext.xml, where as
> before we were using the Fast Bind class. Not sure if that helps you
> out, but it's got me this far.
> again
> experience I

> issues? After
> configuration
> no warning

> log4j.logger.org.jasig.cas.adaptors.ldap.LdapPasswordWarningCheck=DEBUG

> Warning (WarnALL
> code.  I do

> <jeff.cha...@uni.edu <mailto:jeff.cha...@uni.edu>

> my logs. I

> <jeff.cha...@uni.edu <mailto:jeff.cha...@uni.edu>
> it to the
> <mailto:jeff.cha...@uni.edu <mailto:jeff.cha...@uni.edu>>
> <mailto:jeff.cha...@uni.edu <mailto:jeff.cha...@uni.edu>>>
> <mailto:jeff.cha...@uni.edu <mailto:jeff.cha...@uni.edu>>

> policy
>>>>>>>
> http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/display/CASUM/LDAP+Password+Policy+Enforcement.

> log4j.logger.org.jasig.cas.adaptors.ldap.LdapPasswordWarningCheck=DEBUG
> page on
> <Expire Date
> <Warning
> <LDAP Search
> <inited with
>>>>>>>
> passwordWarningChecker='org.jasig.cas.adaptors.ldap.LdapPasswordWarningCheck'>

> [org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory] -

- --
You are currently subscribed to cas-user@lists.jasig.org
<mailto:cas-user@lists.jasig.org> as: efere...@gmail.com
<mailto:efere...@gmail.com>

> s/Ahsan/?/g

> jeff.cha...@uni.edu

- --
Jeff Chapin,
Assistant Systems/Applications Administrator
ITS-IS, University of Northern Iowa
Phone: 319-273-3162 Email: jeff.cha...@uni.edu