Jeff,

Did you ever get the module to work?  Are you still have issues? After the
documentation was updated on Feb 10, I changed my configuration setting
specified for passwordWarningcheck.xml.  I am getting no warning message and
there is nothing in the logs.  Logging is set to:

log4j.logger.org.jasig.cas.services=INFO
log4j.logger.org.jasig.cas.web.flow=DEBUG
log4j.logger.org.jasig.cas.adaptors.ldap.LdapPasswordWarningCheck=DEBUG
log4j.logger.org.jasig.cas.adaptors=DEBUG

I set warnAll to true and I should see a message "Show Warning (WarnALL is
TRUE!) -- The password for " + userID + " will expire in " +
Math.round(DateDiff / Timer.ONE_DAY) + " days" based on the code.  I do not
see and message in the browser or the logs.

I wonder if I am missing something....

Sincerely,
Ahsan

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 7:55 AM, Jeff Chapin <jeff.cha...@uni.edu> wrote:

> You guys rock!
>
> Only problem I have is I am still not seeing anything new in my logs. I
> am seeing the same behavior as with the last version.
>
> Thank you so much for the assistance.
>
> Jeff
>
> Scott Battaglia wrote:
> > I think Eric made an update to the page.  Not sure if that will help or
> not.
> >

> > On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 10:29 AM, Jeff Chapin <jeff.cha...@uni.edu
> > <mailto:jeff.cha...@uni.edu>> wrote:
> >
> > I believe that log line came from this bean:
> > <bean id="PasswordWarningCheckAction"
> > class="org.jasig.cas.web.flow.PasswordWarningCheckAction">
> > <property name="passwordWarningCheck"
> >        ref="passwordWarningCheck" />
> > </bean>
> >

> > This was documented in the link below. Am I off base? I am still
> > learning how this setup works and feeling my way around.
> >
> > Jeff
> >
> > Scott Battaglia wrote:
> >> I don't know much about it but there's no reason it shouldn't
> > work.  It
> >> doesn't look like there any instructions to tell you to add it to the
> >> web flow though.
> >

> >> On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 12:03 PM, Jeff Chapin <jeff.cha...@uni.edu
> > <mailto:jeff.cha...@uni.edu>
> >> <mailto:jeff.cha...@uni.edu <mailto:jeff.cha...@uni.edu>>> wrote:
> >
> >> Hello,
> >
> >> I am using CAS 3.3.5, and I have tried to get LDAP password policy
> >> enforcement running, as per
> >

> http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/display/CASUM/LDAP+Password+Policy+Enforcement.
> >
> >> I have cranked logging as follows:
> >> log4j.logger.org.jasig.cas.services=INFO
> >> log4j.logger.org.jasig.cas.web.flow=DEBUG
> >
> > log4j.logger.org.jasig.cas.adaptors.ldap.LdapPasswordWarningCheck=DEBUG
> >> log4j.logger.org.jasig.cas.adaptors=DEBUG
> >> , other than that, the logging is identical to the Logging page on
> >> the wiki.
> >
> >> Here are the only logs that are currently appearing:
> >
> >> 2010-02-10 10:58:58,550 INFO
> >> [org.jasig.cas.adaptors.ldap.LdapPasswordWarningCheck] - <Search
> > Filter:
> >> 'cn=%u'>
> >> 2010-02-10 10:58:58,551 INFO
> >> [org.jasig.cas.adaptors.ldap.LdapPasswordWarningCheck] - <Expire Date
> >> Attribute: 'pwdchangedtime'>
> >> 2010-02-10 10:58:58,551 INFO
> >> [org.jasig.cas.adaptors.ldap.LdapPasswordWarningCheck] - <Warning Days
> >> Attribute: 'passwordwarningdays'>
> >> 2010-02-10 10:58:58,551 INFO
> >> [org.jasig.cas.adaptors.ldap.LdapPasswordWarningCheck] - <Default
> >> Warning Days: '-1'>
> >> 2010-02-10 10:58:58,551 INFO
> >> [org.jasig.cas.adaptors.ldap.LdapPasswordWarningCheck] - <Date format:
> >> 'yyyyMMddHHmmss'z''>
> >> 2010-02-10 10:58:58,551 INFO
> >> [org.jasig.cas.adaptors.ldap.LdapPasswordWarningCheck] - <LDAP Search
> >> Base: 'cn=Users,dc=collab,dc=uni,dc=edu'>
> >> 2010-02-10 10:58:58,553 DEBUG
> >> [org.jasig.cas.web.flow.PasswordWarningCheckAction] - <inited with

> [...]

s/Ahsan/?/g