HiAhsan,

I'm having the exact same problem. I have the other aspects of the LDAP
Password policy module working such as showing a warning message if the account
is disabled or locked. However, I can't see the module even checking the last
password set time to see if the account is close to expire etc. Has anyone else
actually gotten this module to show a close to expiry warning?

Paul Vitty

Apache/MySQL Web Platform Engineer
Application Platform Delivery
Information Services Directorate