I would be interested in this as well.  We started using CAS last year with
our portal, Ellucian's Banner, and Google Apps.  We've had to greatly
throttle back what services use CAS because it causes results that turned
out to be hard to explain to the end user.

Example:
If we let Google Apps logout of CAS and the user is still using the portal
or Banner, it causes the login screen to come up again in the middle of
their portal/Banner session.

If we do not let Google Apps logout of CAS, then the user clicks log out
which logs them out of Google Apps, but not CAS.  When the user goes to
Google Apps to sign in to a different account, they are still logged in to
CAS so they get SSO into Google, making it appear they cannot log out of
Google.

Our only solution was to take Google Apps off of CAS.

Are others facing similar situations?

Thanks.

--
Peter Kirby