I added the logger Daniel suggested. This is what I have in my logger.
Below is a snippet from the catalina.out. There is also a cas.log but it
looks to be the same as whats in the catalina.out file.

 <logger name="org.ldaptive.control">
         <level value="WARN" />
    </logger>

    <logger name="org.springframework">
        <level value="WARN" />
    </logger>

    <logger name="org.springframework.beans">
        <level value="DEBUG" />
    </logger>

    <logger name="org.springframework.webflow">
        <level value="WARN" />
    </logger>

    <logger name="org.jasig.cas.authentiction">
        <level value="DEBUG" />
    </logger>

    <logger name="org.jasig" additivity="true">
        <level value="INFO" />
        <appender-ref ref="cas" />
    </logger>

    <logger
name="com.github.inspektr.audit.support.Slf4jLoggingAuditTrailManager">
        <level value="INFO" />
        <appender-ref ref="cas" />
    </logger>

    <!--
        WARNING: Setting the flow package to DEBUG will display
        the parameters posted to the login servlet including
        cleartext authentication credentials
    -->
    <logger name="org.jasig.cas.web.flow" additivity="true">
        <level value="INFO" />
        <appender-ref ref="cas" />
    </logger>

2015-02-24 12:19:20,866 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory] -
<Eagerly caching bean 'cas2ServiceFailureView' to allow for resolving
potential circular references>
2015-02-24 12:19:20,869 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory] -
<Invoking afterPropertiesSet() on bean with name 'cas2ServiceFailureView'>
2015-02-24 12:19:20,869 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory] -
<Finished creating instance of bean 'cas2ServiceFailureView'>
2015-02-24 12:19:20,869 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory] -
<Creating shared instance of singleton bean 'postResponseView'>
2015-02-24 12:19:20,871 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory] -
<Creating instance of bean 'postResponseView'>
2015-02-24 12:19:20,871 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory] -
<Eagerly caching bean 'postResponseView' to allow for resolving potential
circular references>
2015-02-24 12:19:20,871 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory] -
<Invoking afterPropertiesSet() on bean with name 'postResponseView'>
2015-02-24 12:19:20,871 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory] -
<Finished creating instance of bean 'postResponseView'>
2015-02-24 12:19:20,871 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory] -
<Creating shared instance of singleton bean 'openIdProviderView'>
2015-02-24 12:19:20,871 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory] -
<Creating instance of bean 'openIdProviderView'>
2015-02-24 12:19:20,871 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory] -
<Eagerly caching bean 'openIdProviderView' to allow for resolving potential
circular references>2015-02-24 12:19:20,871 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory] -
<Eagerly caching bean 'openIdProviderView' to allow for resolving potential
circular references>
2015-02-24 12:19:20,872 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory] -
<Invoking afterPropertiesSet() on bean with name 'openIdProviderView'>
2015-02-24 12:19:20,872 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory] -
<Finished creating instance of bean 'openIdProviderView'>
2015-02-24 12:19:20,872 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory] -
<Returning cached instance of singleton bean 'lifecycleProcessor'>
2015-02-24 12:19:20,872 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory] -
<Returning cached instance of singleton bean 'casLoginView'>
2015-02-24 12:19:20,921 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory] -
<Returning cached instance of singleton bean 'authenticationViaFormAction'>
2015-02-24 12:19:20,953 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory] -
<Returning cached instance of singleton bean 'authenticationViaFormAction'>
2015-02-24 12:19:21,008 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory] -
<Returning cached instance of singleton bean 'auditTrailManagementAspect'>
2015-02-24 12:19:21,009 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory] -
<Returning cached instance of singleton bean 'timingAspect'>
2015-02-24 12:19:21,092 INFO
[org.jasig.cas.authentication.PolicyBasedAuthenticationManager] -
<LdapAuthenticationHandler successfully authenticated jwprice+password>
2015-02-24 12:19:21,098 INFO
[org.jasig.cas.authentication.PolicyBasedAuthenticationManager] -
<Authenticated jwprice with credentials [jwprice+password].>
2015-02-24 12:19:21,110 INFO
[com.github.inspektr.audit.support.Slf4jLoggingAuditTrailManager] - <Audit
trail record BEGIN
2015-02-24 12:19:21,110 INFO
[com.github.inspektr.audit.support.Slf4jLoggingAuditTrailManager] - <Audit
trail record BEGIN
WHO: audit:unknown
WHAT: supplied credentials: [username+password]
ACTION: AUTHENTICATION_SUCCESS
APPLICATION: CAS
WHEN: Tue Feb 24 12:19:21 GMT-05:00 2015
CLIENT IP ADDRESS: 10.16.3.55
SERVER IP ADDRESS: 10.16.3.98

2015-02-24 12:19:21,155 INFO
[com.github.inspektr.audit.support.Slf4jLoggingAuditTrailManager] - <Audit
trail record BEGIN
WHO: audit:unknown
WHAT:
TGT-1-3NuKYoPc47BE1RekAtt5qCagEqKdEieVLBhCmIOVnTx41w1fIe-gsd1v-casaut003.cc.georgiasouthern.edu
ACTION: TICKET_GRANTING_TICKET_CREATED
APPLICATION: CAS
WHEN: Tue Feb 24 12:19:21 GMT-05:00 2015
CLIENT IP ADDRESS: 10.16.3.18
SERVER IP ADDRESS: 10.16 3.98