From: Jim Price [mailto:jwpr...@georgiasouthern.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2015 10:33 AM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: Re: [cas-user] cas 4 lppe configuration for password

I added the logger Daniel suggested. This is what I have in my logger. Below
is a snippet from the catalina.out. There is also a cas.log but it looks to
be the same as whats in the catalina.out file.

 <logger name="org.ldaptive.control">

         <level value="WARN" />

    </logger>

    <logger name="org.springframework">

        <level value="WARN" />

    </logger>

    <logger name="org.springframework.beans">

        <level value="DEBUG" />

    </logger>

    <logger name="org.springframework.webflow">

        <level value="WARN" />

    </logger>

    <logger name="org.jasig.cas.authentiction">

        <level value="DEBUG" />

    </logger>

    <logger name="org.jasig" additivity="true">

        <level value="INFO" />

        <appender-ref ref="cas" />

    </logger>

    <logger
name="com.github.inspektr.audit.support.Slf4jLoggingAuditTrailManager">

        <level value="INFO" />

        <appender-ref ref="cas" />

    </logger>

    <!--

        WARNING: Setting the flow package to DEBUG will display

        the parameters posted to the login servlet including

        cleartext authentication credentials

    -->

    <logger name="org.jasig.cas.web.flow" additivity="true">

        <level value="INFO" />

        <appender-ref ref="cas" />

    </logger>

2015-02-24 12:19:20,866 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory] -
<Eagerly caching bean 'cas2ServiceFailureView' to allow for resolving
potential circular references>

2015-02-24 12:19:20,869 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory] -
<Invoking afterPropertiesSet() on bean with name 'cas2ServiceFailureView'>

2015-02-24 12:19:20,869 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory] -
<Finished creating instance of bean 'cas2ServiceFailureView'>

2015-02-24 12:19:20,869 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory] -
<Creating shared instance of singleton bean 'postResponseView'>

2015-02-24 12:19:20,871 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory] -
<Creating instance of bean 'postResponseView'>

2015-02-24 12:19:20,871 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory] -
<Eagerly caching bean 'postResponseView' to allow for resolving potential
circular references>

2015-02-24 12:19:20,871 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory] -
<Invoking afterPropertiesSet() on bean with name 'postResponseView'>

2015-02-24 12:19:20,871 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory] -
<Finished creating instance of bean 'postResponseView'>

2015-02-24 12:19:20,871 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory] -
<Creating shared instance of singleton bean 'openIdProviderView'>

2015-02-24 12:19:20,871 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory] -
<Creating instance of bean 'openIdProviderView'>

2015-02-24 12:19:20,871 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory] -
<Eagerly caching bean 'openIdProviderView' to allow for resolving potential
circular references>2015-02-24 12:19:20,871 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory] -
<Eagerly caching bean 'openIdProviderView' to allow for resolving potential
circular references>

2015-02-24 12:19:20,872 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory] -
<Invoking afterPropertiesSet() on bean with name 'openIdProviderView'>

2015-02-24 12:19:20,872 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory] -
<Finished creating instance of bean 'openIdProviderView'>

2015-02-24 12:19:20,872 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory] -
<Returning cached instance of singleton bean 'lifecycleProcessor'>

2015-02-24 12:19:20,872 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory] -
<Returning cached instance of singleton bean 'casLoginView'>

2015-02-24 12:19:20,921 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory] -
<Returning cached instance of singleton bean 'authenticationViaFormAction'>

2015-02-24 12:19:20,953 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory] -
<Returning cached instance of singleton bean 'authenticationViaFormAction'>

2015-02-24 12:19:21,008 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory] -
<Returning cached instance of singleton bean 'auditTrailManagementAspect'>

2015-02-24 12:19:21,009 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory] -
<Returning cached instance of singleton bean 'timingAspect'>

2015-02-24 12:19:21,092 INFO
[org.jasig.cas.authentication.PolicyBasedAuthenticationManager] -
<LdapAuthenticationHandler successfully authenticated jwprice+password>

2015-02-24 12:19:21,098 INFO
[org.jasig.cas.authentication.PolicyBasedAuthenticationManager] -
<Authenticated jwprice with credentials [jwprice+password].>

2015-02-24 12:19:21,110 INFO
[com.github.inspektr.audit.support.Slf4jLoggingAuditTrailManager] - <Audit
trail record BEGIN

2015-02-24 12:19:21,110 INFO
[com.github.inspektr.audit.support.Slf4jLoggingAuditTrailManager] - <Audit
trail record BEGIN

WHO: audit:unknown

WHAT: supplied credentials: [username+password]

ACTION: AUTHENTICATION_SUCCESS

APPLICATION: CAS

WHEN: Tue Feb 24 12:19:21 GMT-05:00 2015

CLIENT IP ADDRESS: 10.16.3.55

SERVER IP ADDRESS: 10.16.3.98

2015-02-24 12:19:21,155 INFO
[com.github.inspektr.audit.support.Slf4jLoggingAuditTrailManager] - <Audit
trail record BEGIN

WHO: audit:unknown

WHAT:
TGT-1-3NuKYoPc47BE1RekAtt5qCagEqKdEieVLBhCmIOVnTx41w1fIe-gsd1v-casaut003.cc.georgiasouthern.edu

<http://TGT-1-3NuKYoPc47BE1RekAtt5qCagEqKdEieVLBhCmIOVnTx41w1fIe-gsd1v-casaut003.cc.georgiasouthern.edu>

ACTION: TICKET_GRANTING_TICKET_CREATED

APPLICATION: CAS

WHEN: Tue Feb 24 12:19:21 GMT-05:00 2015

CLIENT IP ADDRESS: 10.16.3.18

SERVER IP ADDRESS: 10.16 3.98

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 11:50 AM, Daniel Fisher <dfis...@vt.edu