Hi,

> You may want to check out this project:
> https://github.com/robertoschwald/jasig-cas-examples-robertoschwald

Thanks, looks interesting and probably will help. I'll give it a try.

Why CAS is pulling attributes twice? This doesn't make sense.

> If you have the alternative of being able to provide a "master" user to
> pull the attributes for users, you can refer to my notes when I ran into
> a similar situation:

We're trying to get a separate account on this second LDAP which will be
able to use search at least. With this "master" user we may not have to
modify too much.

cheers,
Borys