Here you go:

http://jasig.github.io/cas/4.0.x/installation/LDAP-Authentication.html#pri
ncipalresolver-vs-authenticationhandler

From: Christopher Myers [mailto:cmy...@mail.millikin.edu]
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2015 9:49 AM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: RE: [cas-user] Fetching LDAP attributes with user credentials

>>> Misagh Moayyed <mmoay...@unicon.net <mailto:mmoay...@unicon.net> >
04/23/15 10:52 AM >>>

>> See
http://jasig.github.io/cas/development/installation/Configuring-Principal-
Resolution.html#principalresolver-vs-authenticationhandler

I guess that's part of my frustration with the new documentation pages -
this is under the development version, but not listed under the 4.0.x
version. When I went to set up our new CAS4 server, I totally dismissed
the "development" documentation, because on every page it says explicitly
that "The functionality presented here is not released yet." So to me,
that means that I need to disregard those pages because I'm using a
release version rather than a development version.

When you look at the CAS 4.0.x documentation, it doesn't make any
reference to this option, and the examples have you set up a separate
authentication handler and principal resolver.

http://jasig.github.io/cas/4.0.x/integration/Attribute-Release.html
vs
http://jasig.github.io/cas/4.0.x/installation/LDAP-Authentication.html

So if it works with 4.0.x that's awesome, I just wish the documentation
would say so.

--
You are currently subscribed to cas-user@lists.jasig.org
<mailto:cas-user@lists.jasig.org>  as: mmoay...@unicon.net