From: Christopher Myers [mailto:cmy...@mail.millikin.edu]
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2015 10:19 AM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: RE: [cas-user] Fetching LDAP attributes with user credentials

>>> Misagh Moayyed <mmoay...@unicon.net <mailto:mmoay...@unicon.net> >
04/23/15 11:57 AM >>>

Here you go:

http://jasig.github.io/cas/4.0.x/installation/LDAP-Authentication.html#pri
ncipalresolver-vs-authenticationhandler

Awesome, thanks!

Out of random curiosity, is the general policy that the development
documentation isn't functional for the release version, or does it tend to
work? Or a mixed bag where it sometimes works but sometimes doesn't? I was
just curious for other folks who approach things from the same way as I
do, where that big disclaimer at the top of the development pages is
pretty "ooh, stay away from this"-looking.

Chris

--
You are currently subscribed to cas-user@lists.jasig.org
<mailto:cas-user@lists.jasig.org>  as: mmoay...@unicon.net