Cool, thanks for the feedback. The majority of the applications we would switch
to mod_auth_cas already use web server-based authentication, so they don't
really have logout buttons, that shouldn't be a problem.

> I can't speak to the perl modules you mention, but a lack of activity is not
> necessarily a bad thing.  CAS is a relatively simple and straightforward
> protocol.
> The code for a CAS client should tend to stabilize pretty quickly.

True; although CAS 4 has been out for a while, with a new version of the
protocol. Not seeing any changes at all for 3-4 years, whether bug fixes,
enhancements, or updated protocol support, makes one concerned they are not
really maintained.

Thanks...

--
Paul B. Henson  |  (909) 979-6361  |  http://www.cpp.edu/~henson/