So, our security guy wasn't a fan of the paste that I had posted since it
did have some information about our server in there (and he likes to err on
the side of caution), so here it is, even  more
stripped: http://pastebin.com/NKpVrM8i

So, what is happening is that some of our service tickets are expiring
after 10 seconds, but for the most part, they aren't. Since sunday, I can
find about 300 or so instances of it expiring early, the log file is almost
400 megs, wasn't going to look at each one to see how quickly they failed,
and over 130,000 successful service tickets created and redeemed.

Any insight?

Chris