From: Misagh Moayyed <mmoay...@unicon.net>
Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2015 1:14 PM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: RE: [cas-user] CAS User remains on login page

OK. Two things jumped out at me:

1.       “Sporadic” almost always means “load balancer”. So I’d start there.

2.       It’s very likely that you are affected by this issue:
http://jasig.github.io/cas/development/installation/Troubleshooting-Guide.html#login-form-clearing-credentials-on-submission<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__jasig.github.io_cas_development_installation_Troubleshooting-2DGuide.html-23login-2Dform-2Dclearing-2Dcredentials-2Don-2Dsubmission&d=AwMFAg&c=1QsCMERiq7JOmEnKpsSyjg&r=NauC5-J1X4CCd25sdSxQCA&m=oVzBpwJXN-YOMqfjuUxNUbymXFB2esAZ-WB4_j3RZXM&s=qDGjhkeCsEq3gm72zI5SE9huTYIM6d6_-pHtKgQcFyY&e=>