Hi Steve,

The GUI interface to the block will not change from what you've done unless the mask script dynamically redraws the ports. This may be the case, depending on the block. If not, then deleting & readding the block won't do anything to update the ports. You'll have to unlock the "bee_xps" library in the Simulink browser & replace the GUI for the block as well.

-Suraj