Hi Steve,

If you delete the C:\roachModels\dac_out\XPS_ROACH_base\ directory
rerun just the "Copy base package step", does the new pcore still
not get copied over? Does it give you any warnings or errors?

Does your BEE2_XPS_LIB_PATH environment variable match where you
have the xps_lib directory with the new dac_mkid pcore?

Thanks,
Henry