Hi Nimish,

I am currently running the latest ska-sa libraries with Xilinx 11.5 and Matlab R2009b. I also came across a version error at first but was able to fix it by changing the version numbers of the following file from 14.2 to 11.5:

./mlib_devel/xps_base/XPS_ROACH2_base/system.xmp.sx476t

This is the project file used to run XPS. I think making this change won't break the toolflow with 14.2 because of backwards compatibility but I have not confirmed this.

Best,
Rurik