Thanks Wes and Rurik!

Wes, get_xlVersion() returns 11.4. I had to modify a switch case in
'casper_xps.m' to get rid of an error dialog box.

Rurik's suggestion helped me get rid of the following errors:

*XPS% Loading xmp file system.xmp*
*ERROR:EDK - This project was created with EDK version 14.2, but the
installed
   version of EDK tools is 11.4
ERROR:EDK - while running revup

XPS% Evaluating file run_xps.tcl
ERROR:EDK - Load a MHS or XMP file first
cp: cannot stat `implementation/system.bit': No such file or directory*

I am able to successfully get to bitgen step. However, the compilation
fails with the following error:

*./mkbof_64: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.7' not found (required by
./mkbof_64)
chmod: cannot access `implementation/system.bof': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat `implementation/system.bof': No such file or directory

Error using ==> gen_xps_files at 655
Programation files generation failed, EDK compilation probably also failed.
*
*
*
I am using Centos 5.8 with glibc 2.5 and this was fine so far until I
upgraded to the latest libraries. Do I need to have glibc2.7? It seems the
only way I can do it is by upgrading to Centos 6. Is there any way around
it?

Thanks,

Nimish

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 10:29 AM, Rurik A. Primiani <rprim...@cfa.harvard.edu