Hi Nimish,
My suggestion is to add snapshot blocks triggered on the sync pulse
directly after the FFT and after the blocks that follow it. You can
then look at the signal at each stage and see at which stage that
strange behavior is occurring. You can also add a "test vector
generator" that puts in a known sequence and see if what comes out
matches what you expect.

Glenn