Comments:

-The FFT is probably fine. If it was broken, it would probably be 100% broken. At least this looks like a spectrum -It appears to me as if the broken section is exactly 1/8th of the spectrum. Did you hook up all of your outputs correctly? -What's up with the spikes in the spectrum? If they were interleave artifacts, I'd expect to see the one which is at channel ~1800 closer to 2048. Maybe they are some other tone though