Hi, Andrea,

Are you seeing problems in simulation or on actual hardware?  I just made a
quick test model and the sync input was propagated fine in simulation.  Can you
please explain your symptoms in more detail?  Which version of mlib_devel are
you using?  What hardware platform are you targeting?

Thanks,
Dave