I have updated to the latest mlib_devel, and installed the 14.4. I
cannot run the simulation because my MATLAB 8.0 doesn't have yet the
DSP Toolbox needed for the downsampler into the iADC block, anyway I
found a difference with the past version, the actual ADC block takes
in input just three simulation signals rather than four. I have posted
the new screenshot on http://www.med.ira.inaf.it/~mattana/casper/ .

Do you think I will be able to simulate/compiling it replacing the
downsampler block using the simulink downsampler without having
installed the DSP Toolbox?! (I need to check to the mail archive
because somebody has notified me some weeks ago).

Cheers,
Andrea