Hi Dave,

here (http://www.med.ira.inaf.it/~mattana/casper/) you can find a
screenshot and the model file. I did this simulation because I see the
same problem on the running project on my ROACH1 board (the pps
connected to a led is not blinking anymore). The same simulation is
working nominally using the very old 7.1 libraries, I'm using the
ska-sa 14.2 toolflow with mlib_devel updated from git on Tue March 5
14:54:36 2013 (commit from wnew).

PPS line in our lab is inverted.

Cheers,
Andrea