Dear Rurik:

I downloaded the library from github/ska-sa at Jan 21,2013.
Could you specify where is the floating reset line ? that might give me
some hints.

Dear Mark and Glenn:

Could you share me what you have done ? That might save me couple of days.

cheers
homin

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 11:09 PM, Rurik A Primiani <rprim...@cfa.harvard.edu