From: Henno Kriel [mailto:he...@ska.ac.za]
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 9:33 PM
To: KimGuzzino
Subject: Re: [casper] Roach2 Rev2 Pinouts

Hi Kim

Just check your hw_routes.mat & ucf file with the SKA-SA repo - there was
changes to the ZDOK routing on Rev2.

Regards

Henno

On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 10:03 PM, KimGuzzino <kguzz...@hawaii.edu> wrote:

Dear Casperites,

  I was having problems with the pin mappings for the Roach2 Rev 2 using
ZDOK pair declarations in my yellow block xps_10gadc.m file. I requested
one to use pair 18 and it mapped to 28.( both ZDOKS) and maps to 28 and
29  a appear on 18 and 19 respectively.  I looked at the hw_routes.mat
file and it looks correct. I had to put the pinouts in my gen_ucf.m
file.
  Has anyone seen such a problem?
 I am using 2009b , 14.4 and mlib_devel-master that I pulled last week
from github.

Kim

--
Henno Kriel

DSP Engineer

Digital Back End

meerKAT

SKA South Africa
Third Floor
The Park
Park Road (off Alexandra Road)
Pinelands
7405
Western Cape
South Africa

Latitude: -33.94329 (South); Longitude: 18.48945 (East).

(p) +27 (0)21 506 7300
(p) +27 (0)21 506 7365 (direct)
(f) +27 (0)21 506 7375
(m) +27 (0)84 504 5050