Hi Laura,

No. The one with 11.5 used an old commit
1c2035ed9e4f4bcc98e9f08f2722d34dd4f10872 (Nov 12, 2012) from ska-sa.

I believe Dave M used the latest one from casper-astro (waiting for his
answer).

So, as a caveat to what Dale has mentioned in his email, the problem could
be between yellow blocks and not necessarily the toolflow, though I do not
know if yellow block has changed significantly.

Thanks,

Nimish