hi laura,Nimish

>From my own experience:
- KatADC works fine with the Roach1 library platform (there is no glitches
on my time domain data).I use an old ska-sa library(commited in june 2012).
You need to make your KatADC glitch test under the Roach1 platform. the
KATADC library issued under Roach1 is stable. It is better to qualify your
KatADC with your Roach1.

- KatADC doesn't works fine with the Roach2 library platform with the
commit that I used in august 2013. The trouble comes from the second RF
channel which is sometimes disable. The I2c register sometimes doesnt
enable the second RF channel. and sometimes we need to try several times
before seeing the 2nd channel enable.
I used to see some spike also but I need to check again.
During the casper 2013 workshop I explained it to Jason, and he told me
that he will have a look in depth on it in few weeks.
Thus an update of the KatADC under the Roach2 library is needed, may be it
has been done.

May be I'm wrong, and by the next week I'll have to check again what
happens with the september2013 commit, and I'll let you know..

-From my design experience, I'll advice you to keep two development
platform. one with the 11.4 xilinx + mtalab toolflow, and a new one with
the 14.x xilinx + matlab toolflow.
And also you need to keep your previous working library commited earlier.

regards,