Hi Jack and Rurik,

I'm very excited to hear that the adc could run at exact 5GSPS mode (2
channels, demux 1:1) . I'd like to follow the modification, but the vhdl is
something that I'm not familiar. I wonder if it is possible that the module
could be merged into the sma-wideband github, or help with some more
details to instruct me to make the modification. That would be a BIG help
for my project.  Thanks!

Best,

Weiwei