Hi Jack,

Not sure this helps as I'm using two DMUX 2:1 at 4GSPS as a correlator
on a ROACH-1.  The only think I would say is that I've put a fair
amount of effort in planahead to try and get 5GSPS. I'm sure it could
be done and I've thought I've got close a number of times but in the
end I've just eaten that 500MHz of BW as too much effort for the
little gain it gives in receiver noise.  I would say that on a
Roach-1, two boards at 5GSPS (4-bit) works fine if you are just
dumping data to a snapshot.  I believe a ROACH-2 is  harder to reach
timing.

Ross

--
Ross Williamson