Hi all,
just to report that even some of our ROACH-1's Xport dead suddenly
loosing the great functions of remote power on/off ;(
We thought the same solution to use a low cost controller but not yet
implemented. We will do it when the new Roach2 rack will be ready.

Cheers,
Andrea

Cheers,
Andrea

--
Andrea Mattana

I.N.A.F. - Istituto di Radioastronomia
Radiotelescopi di Medicina
Via Fiorentina, 3513 - 40059 Medicina (Bo)
Tel. 051/6965834      Fax. 051/6965810