Thanks everyone. For the sake of time, we just swapped the xport from another roach (roach was broken, but xport was not) and we're back in business.

Given all the negative reports on this, it would probably be worthwhile for us to implement an external hardware solution for auto powering on our roaches for the long-term.

Thanks again,
Jason