Hi Aravind,

Great news that you are up and running. The casper-astro/mlib_devel githash
tag you are showing me is the latest one and should work fine. You should
now try https://github.com/casper-astro/casperfpga and reinstall the same
way you did with the ska-sa casperfpga repo and just confirm that
everything is in working order.

My team will update the ReadtheDocs to include the casperfpga installs to
avoid confusion for others in the next couple of weeks.

>>The only issue I found was that with no input the red pitaya channel
outputs were close to -200 and not 0 as expected. Not sure if there is a
bias in the ADCs in the board?

Just remember there are also input ADC jumper settings for the Red Pitaya -
Low Voltage (LV - 2 Vpp) and High Voltage (HV - 40Vpp) - see
https://redpitaya.readthedocs.io/en/latest/developerGuide/125-10/vs.html.
Make sure your jumper settings are set to LV. I have seen bias on the other
boards. It does tend to differ from board to board. The original Red Pitaya
firmware also included a calibration algorithm for the ADCs, but for our
toolflow we are not using this. We have not explored the full
specifications of the ADC inputs - our goal is to provide a learning
platform for new CASPER users. I have noticed that if you are not using the
ADC inputs then they should be terminated (50 ohm SMA termination) - I have
noticed coupling between channels.

For more information on the Red Pitaya ADC inputs please read the Red
Pitaya ReadtheDocs in more detail. You can also contact the Red Pitaya
support engineer Nicu Irima (email: nicu.iri...@redpitaya.com) who will
assist you.

I have also invited you to the CASPER Red Pitaya slack group - feel free to
post your questions there too.

Kind regards,

Adam Isaacson
South African Radio Astronomy Observatory (SARAO)
Hardware Manager
Cell: (+27) 825639602
Tel:  (+27) 215067300
email: aisaac...@ska.ac.za