Hi Kaj,

This is odd. I know that Ubuntu 16.04LTS, Matlab R2018a and Vivado 2019.1.1
with python 3 (3.5 is fine) should work fine. What repo versions are you
using for the toolflow?

Have you tried the following repos just to make sure they build?

1) https://github.com/casper-astro/mlib_devel (master branch)

2) https://github.com/casper-astro/mlib_devel (casper-astro-soak-test)

3) If all else fails, https://github.com/ska-sa/mlib_devel (devel branch)

These should definitely work - well, they were verified during Busy Week
2020 and other . Try build a red pitaya tutorial with these and see what
happens? What hardware are you targeting? ZCU111? Maybe there is an issue
with the ZCU111 branch in https://github.com/casper-astro/mlib_devel. I
haven't tested this.

If you get the Red Pitaya, SKARAB or SNAP tutorials working then you
know there is nothing wrong with your setup.

Kind regards,

Adam Isaacson
South African Radio Astronomy Observatory (SARAO)
Hardware Manager
Cell: (+27) 825639602
Tel:  (+27) 215067300
email: aisaac...@ska.ac.za