Hi!

I tried a bit different route: I installed python3-numpy and python3-setuptools-git Ubuntu packages first and commented out numpy from requirements.txt. At least the installation went fine using these workarounds.

About ZCU111 Slack channel, I am very interested (and my colleague derek.mc...@utu.fi also), could you please send us an invitation?

Many thanks for your kind help!

Kaj