Hi Casperites,

For those of you that want to join the CASPER slack group and haven't yet
then here is a general invite -
https://join.slack.com/t/casper-astro/shared_invite/zt-l6cfvyt2-ZRkrj2UZV_sX_iKO_Vr95A.
It is valid for 31 days.

Kind regards,

Adam Isaacson
South African Radio Astronomy Observatory (SARAO)
Hardware Manager
Cell: (+27) 825639602
Tel:  (+27) 215067300
email: aisaac...@ska.ac.za