board = Zynq UltraScale+ RFSoC4x2board  (Gen 3 ZU48DR)
I am in contact with a manufacturer of 100Gbe optical transceivers. For
troubleshooting, they want to see connection logs and alarms for the 100Gbe
port. I am sending data from the 100Gbe ethernet leaving the 4x2 on IP
10.17.16.20. (I am using a working transceiver, not the one the
manufacturer is troubleshooting)  I can see the packets arriving fine on a
receiving workstation.

The internal GNU/Linux on the 4x2 is 5.4.0-xilinx-v2020.2 #1 SMP Mon Aug 15
aarch64 GNU/Linux.   The following programs do not exist on it.

lspci
nmcli
lshw

10.17.16.20 does not appear in ip addr listing. Between plugging and
unplugging the 100Gbe, I see nothing change in the following logs,

sudo dmesg | tail -f
sudo journalctl -n 37
netstat -a
netstat -s

Normally things appearing in these logs would be, for example,
":<info> [168104151.7833] device (ens6f1np1): Activation: successful,
device activated"
or maybe
"[5719.864625] mlx5_core 0000:31:00.0: Port module event: module 0, Cable
plugged"
or et cetera.

I see nothing like this on the 4x2 board. In fact, I see nothing changing
in these logs at all, even when I have plugged and successfully sent
packets over this connection.  How can I monitor this 100Gbe port and what
kinds of utilities should be used?