Ken,

The 100 GbE ethernet is not a processing system attached core in the typical
sense like your NIC on your servers. These are connected directly to the fabric
of the FPGA and are polled using their memory map register.

The 100 GbE is covered in tutorial 4 for the RFSoC tutorials. More is also
shown near the end for accessing those memory mapped registers and
configurations via casperfpga.

Sorry you are having transceiver issues on the FPGA side. That tutorial also
shows some recommendations on transceivers and configurations. However, you
most likely are needing to toggle the module reset pin. This is again done
using casperfpga by adjusting the according GPIO yellow block from the example
design.

https://casper-toolflow.readthedocs.io/projects/tutorials/en/latest/tutorials/rfsoc/tut_100g.html
Mitch