Hey Jack and Kaj.

Thank you so much for the help and guidance. So the license I got with the
RFSoC ZSU111 does not contain the Xilinx ML Enterprise Edition and it also
does not contain SysGen.

My University (The University of Pretoria) is reaching out to Xilinx to buy
the appropriate licence. Will it suffice if the University gets the Xilinx
ML Enterprise Edition and SysGen or should something else be added to it?

Thank you for the help!

Heystek
Heystek Grobler

0832721009