Hi Heystek,

That's wonderful news, congrats! I found that getting the toolchain working
is very hard and tedious, working with it is fun! :-)

Also, it should be noted that 99% of the setup problems are from Python,
Matlab, and Vivado and not from the CASPER toolflow itself.

Good luck with your project!

Cheers,
Kaj