hi sivakumar,

for low sample rate FFT's (where the FPGA clock = sample rate),  i suggest
you consider:
fft_biplex_real_2x
<https://casper-toolflow.readthedocs.io/en/stable/src/blockdocs/Fft_biplex_real_2x.html>
(Real-sampled
Biplex FFT, with Output Demuxed by 2)
fft_biplex_real_4x
<https://casper-toolflow.readthedocs.io/en/stable/src/blockdocs/Fft_biplex_real_4x.html>
(Real-sampled
Biplex FFT, with Output Demuxed by 4)

the various casper FFT's are listed here:
https://casper-toolflow.readthedocs.io/en/stable/blockdocumentation.html

what is the 32 input ADC board you are trying to calibrate ?
is this the board designed by larry dedarrio for the LWA ?

best wishes,

dan