Hi dan,
    Thank you for your immediate response. In the fft_biplex_real blocks
also they have at least two simultaneous input paths. So how can I split
the one channel ADC output stream(200MHz) into multiple paths to give it to
FFT block? Even if i find a method to do that, It will reduce the sampling
rate of the input stream no?

I am using ROACH2 revision 2 board. It has two 16 channel ADC cards. I want
to calibrate both the ADC cards at the same time. That’s why I mentioned as
32 channel ADC calibration.

Thank you.

Sivasankar.S