Correct, but they don't solve the problem ;-)
As I try to unsubscribe with my new email address, I get:
quote:

Internal error while processing your request; report sent to administrator.
Please note, that you are still subscribed to castor-dev

-- Sincerely, the Minimalist

endquote.
This has (probably) to do with the fact that it cannot find my new email address.
Noel