Robert,

Please see my previous reply, as I mentioned already, we have someone
looking into the problem and it should be fixed shortly, I don't know
how many times or ways we can say that someone is looking into it, but
it is being looked at.

The unsubsribe works sometimes and sometimes it doesn't. We're trying to
figure out what's going on.

However, my specific reply below was for Noel who was trying to
unsubscribe using a different e-mail address from the one that was
subscribed to the list. And you can't do that, you have to set the FROM:
field accordingly.

AND YES, your right, it might not work properly until we find out what's
wrong with the list-server.

Please be patient, it's being worked on.

--Keith