I have someone looking at the list, however, I was able to subscribe and
unsubscribe successfully.

The from: field must be the e-mail that you were subscribed under.

We are still having problems with the <<< No Message Collected >>>
e-mails coming from the updated Spam filters, I'm hopeful that will get
solved shortly.

--Keith