I think that's one single great idea. All the time I've been working towards
the 0.9.6 release, I was thinking about a couple of questions I want to ask
users of Castor JDO, such as ..

a) Out of the existing bug, what's the top three ones that you would want to
see resolved.
b) Out of the bugs that have not been registered yet, what's the top three
you'd like to be addressed .. ;-).
c) Name three features that you really miss, and that'd like to see added, etc.
d) Name three problem areas where you'd like to see sample code added to the
documentation.
e) etc.

I think after the 0.9.6 release, I'll definitely have a go at some of these
questions, and post them for public comments. As we'll be increasing the number
of committers on the JDO side of things as well right after the release, maybe
we'll try to make use of the momentum created.

Werner

PS I wonder, though, whether using comments on Bruce's blogger site is the
right thing to do this. Why not use the existing Wiki pages for such an
exercise ?