how about a castor sample code contest ?
In both the JDO and XML categories

Users can send in samples which should solve some
business problem and at the same time show off their
'Castor - skills and tricks'
And the castor developers pick one winner.

-Siddharth

 --- Bruce Snyder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm curious to know how people in the Castor
> community are using Castor.
>
> What features are you using and *how* are you using
> them? What business
> or technical problems are you solving? In what
> industries are you using
> Castor?
>
> I'm interested to hear from anyone within the
> community who has used or
> is using Castor directly from within an application
> or even indirectly
> via another application.
>
> Please tell me your stories via the Castor Live
> blog:
>
>      http://jroller.org/page/CastorLive
>
> Bruce
> --
> perl -e 'print

unpack("u30","<0G)[EMAIL PROTECTED]&5R\"F9E<G)E=\$\!F<FEI+F-O;0\`\`");'