On 3/14/13 4:58 AM, holger krekel wrote:

I haven't followed the latest TUF discussions and related docs in
depths yet but if those developments will regard "simple/" as a deprecated
interface, i think this PEP here should maybe not introduce
"simple/-with-externals" as it will just make the situation more
complicated for everyone to understand in a few months from now.

I haven't yet followed your PEP in as much depth as I would like, but I wish to assure you that we do not regard "/simple/" as a deprecated interface. In fact, we aim to preserve backwards-compatibility as much as possible! :)