On 3/13/13 8:11 PM, Trishank Karthik Kuppusamy wrote:

Speaking of which, it may be the case that our design document for
integrating PyPI with TUF may not be terribly easy to understand. (After
all, you do need to understand TUF first, but TUF is fairly easy once
you understand its main ideas.) I plan to publish a friendlier document
which introduce TUF at a very high-level and instead discuss more
pragmatic issues (such as workflows).

We presented a lightning talk on PyPI + TUF + pip at PyCon yesterday, and perhaps it would make things easier to understand:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sx1lS6cT3g

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1FMptD5sMH41BTgS3-PN0-7j5Zqvs_zZZ3ntsD_4u-7w/edit?usp=sharing