On 25 Jan 2007, at 16:24, Jonas Alves wrote:

On 25/01/07, Guillermo Roditi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: what i meant is that you get new_password and confirm_new password,
but you still need the original password field

see code for Reaction::InterfaceModel::Action::DBIC::User::Role::SetPassword;

Hmm, I wonder if all my implementations send out a confirm link and take the password as an update on account confirmation.

I'll hopefully be putting together a full basic registration+etc. workflow shortly, perhaps you're better sticking to your own code for the mo and then submitting patches to that once it's ready - or making a start, I'm quite happy to take "this is roughly right" code at this stage and we can refactor it once it's there.

--
Matt S Trout, Technical Director, Shadowcat Systems Ltd.
Offering custom development, consultancy and support contracts for Catalyst, DBIx::Class and BAST. Contact mst (at) shadowcatsystems.co.uk for details. + Help us build a better perl ORM: http://dbix- class.shadowcatsystems.co.uk/ +