A few pages on best-practices would be great. For someone learning new concepts
there's lots of new terminology/methods, lots of people have their slant on the
meaning of things and sometimes the penny never drops ............ and then you
give up and go back to old/bad practices because they're warm and comforting
(haha).

I'm currently doing a lot of reading about Patterns, learning new approaches
like Catalyst, RoR, ORM and all with a view to redesigning an existing
application at work. It's a lot to take on, I wnat to get it it 'right' but
it's confusing and I find I spend a lot of time reading books/ reading mailing
lists/ reading anything I can get my hands on ...... it's a steep curve.

Just a thought ;)

-Ants

Chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > Does anybody know of a place where
creating your own model is documented
> > in more detail? I'd like to read it.
>
> Not yet. I suspect there'll be a chainsawblues series on it at some point
> if nobody else gets a good explanation together first.
>
> --
>       Matt S Trout       Need help with your Catalyst or DBIx::Class project?

Please, yes! It would be very useful to see more examples of current
best-practice.

- Chris