Good afternoon,

On 20/6/07 at 7:49 AM +0100, Matt S Trout <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Most probable cause:

You've got a mistyped $c->model(...) or c.model(...) declaration somewhere
which is falling through to Catalyst's regex search, and -was- originally
finding the right class because of that but the addition of the extra class
has caused the hash order for the search to change and now you aren't.

This sounds like a possible cause, but I just did a search across all my app modules for 'model(' and none of them appear to be incorrect. And I don't reference any models directly from my template views.

Likely candidates are either a typo or missing DB:: off a DB::Foo-style
DBIC::Schema model reference.

I also checked all the relationship declarations for a typo and couldn't see anything there either. End of a long work day now so I'll leave it and hope for other suggestions. Or maybe fresh eyes in the morning will spot the typo.

Thanks for your assistance and if you have other suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks,
Charlie

--
   Charlie Garrison  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   PO Box 141, Windsor, NSW 2756, Australia

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt